Posted on: October 1, 2013
Bosence Farm Community is very thrilled to announce the launch of our new website which was designed and developed with Karen Jackson Design in Falmouth. We hope you like it and would love to hear what you think about it. We’d also like to thank you for your patience, as we know it’s been a little while in the planning.
The new website aims to give you a fresh, new look with improved navigation which allows you to find the information you need more quickly and easily. All the information has been reviewed and updated so you can be confident that everything you are reading is as up-to-date as possible.
At a glance, some of the new features include:
- Updated photographs of both services – so you can see what Bosence and Boswyns look like, inside and out.
- Much more information – about the services we offer, and where and how to access help.
- Screen ‘responsive design’ so the website resizes for smart phones and tablets making it much more user-friendly when viewed on a mobile device.
- A ‘Donate’ button on every page, to make donating your money to this charity much simpler and easier.
- News features – we will keep you updated with all the news of what is happening here.
Still to come:
- We are working on an ‘about us’ page so that you can see who the management team are.
- A revised template referral from for Addaction workers to complete should be up soon.
We value your opinion
We would really welcome your comments, both positive and negative, so please email us at email@example.com with your thoughts. The website has been designed using the latest technology so should be viewed on the latest web browsers (updating your browser is free), however if you are having trouble viewing the website with your pc, or notice any links not working, please do get in touch to let us know.
Many thanks for your support and we look forward to hearing from you.