Terms and conditions for website usage
The term ‘Bosence Farm Community Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bosence Treatment Services, 69 Bosence Road, Townshend, Hayle, TR27 6AN. Our company registration number is 4263352. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The content in this website is copyright to us. Users are permitted to read and make copies of the information for their own personal non-commercial use. You may not incorporate any of the materials in any other work or publication including commercial documents or in any material sold or otherwise made available for profit without our prior consent. You may provide a link to this website on any other website provided you have obtained our consent. Images, pictures, logos and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(S).