Bosence Farm Community (BFC) is a company limited by guarantee and a registered charity, originally established in 1995 as Cornwall’s only 12 step residential rehabilitation unit. It provides a tranquil environment for people to get to grips with the causes of their addiction and the opportunity to transform their lives. A second unit was opened in 2010 to provide a residential service for people who need detoxification or help to stabilise their drug use. This is the only residential detoxification and stabilsation facility in Cornwall. A third unit, offering a highly specialised and bespoke service for young people opened in 2017. Our funding comes mainly from the Drug and Alcohol Treatment (DAAT) system. Cornwall Council’s Supporting People scheme also provides funding for homeless people at Bosence.
We are an ISO accredited service in
- Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001: 2015)
- Environmental Management (ISO 14001: 2015) &
- Health & Safety (ISO 45001: 2018)
- To be recognised nationally as a centre of excellence for residential addiction treatment.
- Our purposes is to provide safe, high quality and accessible services in settings which enable individuals to change, and to achieve their full potential, free from addiction.
- We hear and see every service user as an individual
- We are committed to empowering service users to achieve recovery
- We work as one team, respecting each other and valuing each other
- We value honesty, open-mindedness and willingness in all we do
- We look ahead and respond to the need for change
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
- Our Statement of Purpose (revised November 2016) can be downloaded here